There are reports according to which the counselling procedure has been converted into web based online process. Students are advised to understand the process of counselling for their own benefit. As per the information with us the counselling process will start from 5th June 2013 and end on 20th June 2013. Brief details about the counselling process are following:
Different steps of Seat Allotment in a B Ed institute:
1. Students would get the information about the counselling center alongwith the result of UPBED JEE 2013.
2. At the Counselling Center students will have to come with the original as well as xerox copy of the certificates/ marksheets related to education, NCC and all other activities. Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC community will have to come with the original caste certificates. Students are advised to follow the instructions given in the original prospectus of UPBEd JEE.
3. Candidates would be required to deposit the first installment of the counselling fee of Rs. 400 as demand draft in favour of Finance Officer (Vitt Adhikari) Deen Dayal Upadhyay University , Gorakhpur at the counselling center.
4. There would be official verification of the documents submitted by the applicants. If the verification is successful then the applicant will get the complete list of B.Ed. institutes participating in the UP BEd. JEE 2013. This list will be given at the Counselling Center.
5. Candidates will have to login on the official counselling website upbed.nic.in and provide the list of preferred B.Ed. institutes. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the rank of the student in the entrance exam and their preference.
6. Candidates will get the option of choosing upto 50 institutes in their preference list. You will get three days for choosing your B.Ed. college on the counselling website and you may edit your options about college preference for next three days.
7. The seat allotment status of the candidate would be announced on the fourth day.
8. Those candidates who have got the allotment of seat must download the E challan form for depositing fee to the allotted B.Ed. college . They would also be required to pay remaining amount of Rs. 100 (Counselling Fee) to Finance Officer DDU Gorakhpur.
9. On 5th day candidates would get their approval letter for admission by entering the bank transaction id of the E Challan on the counseling website (upbed.nic.in).
10. Once the approval letter is issued students would be able to get admission in the institute.